The nature of Gatherings is as varied as the people who come together to share Adya’s teachings. Some groups have chosen a silent format, where they meditate, watch a DVD, and leave in silence. Some listen to Adya’s guided meditations, read from his books, and share how these teachings have affected their lives. Whatever the format, there is an opportunity to share time with others in the love of truth.
Guidelines for Hosting a Gathering
Adyashanti Gatherings operate within the following guidelines:
- Gatherings have no formal affiliation with the organization
of Open Gate Sangha and operate independently from the organization.
- The gatherings are not meant for individual gain, either
by making money from them or by promoting any personal endeavors
- No individual is sanctioned as a teacher representative
of Adyashanti's teachings at these gatherings.
- No other events or products are advertised in conjunction
with these gatherings.
- The Contact Person for each gathering is responsible for
updating information for our website, including changes in
time, place, and active status.
We request that those who host Adyashanti Gatherings do so
on a regular basis. If you would like to host a one-time
event to determine the interest in your area, we will be happy
to include that in our listing as well.
Please submit your listing information to us at least one month
prior to the first gathering. Updates should be sent to us no
later than one month prior to the date you wish to have the
If you have reviewed and agreed to the guidelines above and wish to host Adyashanti Gatherings in your area, please email all of the following information to the Gathering coordinator:
- Type of Meeting (“The Way of Liberation” or “Adyashanti Gathering”)
- City and State, Province, or Territory
- Meeting Frequency and Times
- Location Address (or “Email or call for information” or “Email for information”)
- Contact Name (and 2nd Contact if there is one)
- Contact Email (and 2nd Contact’s email if there is one)
- Contact Phone (optional)
Other than posting your approved information on our website, we do not share your information.
Return to Gatherings & Study Groups Page.